Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week Two

It's week two and Monday morning (July 25) your dad had to go back to work so it was just you and me kid.

They say babies sleep about 16 hours a day but it sure doesn't seem like that. I was really thinking I'd have all this time to do stuff, not sure what, but I'm busy with you every minute if the day right now. I just can't put you down...partly because I love to hold you and partly because you just want to be held.

You had your first official photo shoot on Tuesday. And, if I do say so myself, you are the cutest little model!! There were all sorts of little set ups on rugs and in blankets. You were so cozy, naked with a space heater on you, that you felt it was ok to go to the bathroom a few times. One time right on my lap! Photographer Kelly said it happens with every baby, I just had to laugh.

Thursday was a rough day, not sure if it was worse for you or me. Your little cries just made me so sad. I just want to protect you and make everything ok.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world sweet Caleb James! We know someone else expecting a CJ! Looking forward to keeping up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete