After those precious moments of holding you it was off to the NICU but your dad was able to stay with you the whole time though so you weren't alone.
The next few hours were filled with visitors, family and friends, to welcome you to the world. Because you were still in the NICU your dad had to take people two at a time to see you. He made a lot of trips back and forth from my room to yours. Unfortunately I was not feeling well at all, I kept trying to come see you but every time I stood up the blood would drain from my face and I immediately felt like I was going to pass out. That was so hard not seeing you all day but your dad would bring me back photos of you.
Finally at about 8pm I was able to go visit you!! You were in a room with two other little babies who were so tiny. You were probably twice their size and looking very healthy. We got to feed you and then you went back to sleep. We made another trip to see you that night because you had to stay there overnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment