Monday, August 15, 2011

Bed, Bath and Diaper Time

Bed Time
Almost everytime we put you in your crib you start making all sorts of crazy noises - squeaking, grunting, and sighing.  And then start kicking your legs straight up in the air.   You can't sleep without being swaddled but you wake yourself up trying so hard to get out of the swaddle. Most days you want nothing to do with your crib or bouncer, you just wanted to sleep on my chest which is so sweet.  I get nothing done, but you are so peaceful sleeping like that I just couldn't put you down.

We are really trying to get on a schedule so if you could help me out little pumpkin, that'd be so great!

Bath Time
It took a little while, about 2 weeks, for your cord to fall off so for bath time we first tried putting you in a few inches of water and sponging you off, wow you hated that!  You screamed the loudest we had heard you scream on the first little sponge bath.  But we had to do it again because your hair was just so greasy from the constant petting of your super cute hair.

As soon as your cord fell off and your circumcision was all healed up, it was time for a real bath in your whale tub.  This you enjoyed much more!  I even poured water over your head and you were ok with that...licking your lips like you wanted to drink it up.  Next up is showering...we will see how you like that.


Looking scared at first, but I swear, you really like bath time!

Diaper Time
You hate, hate getting your diaper changed!  As soon as we lay you down on the changing table you start to cry.  We can calm you down a bit but then you hear the velcro sound of the diaper come off and you start wailing.  I don't understand...wouldn't you prefer a clean diaper?

I love you little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment