I went back to work last week, which I was really bummed about. I don't want to miss out on any part of your growing up. Luckily I get to work from home three days a week so if you are doing anything cute I can come running to see it. So far I think you've actually had fun being at your grammy's and mimi's and then at home with Ryan. Something new for you to experience.
Caleb James Tomblin was born at 9:03am on July 17, 2011, weighing in at 8 lbs 14 oz and 22 inches long. Like all new moms I want to preserve all the little moments that Jarod and I have with him. I'm horrible at remembering what happen last week so I need to write it down so we can share stories with our sweet little baby when he is older. So I've decided to do letters to Caleb.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Back to work
Hey little man! It just amazes me how much you change every day. In the last couple weeks you seem to have really discovered your hands, you eat them every chance you get. You started to really grab onto things like my hair, blankets and your dad's hand. And last week you giggled for the first time. So far I've only heard it once so I've been pulling out all the tricks to get you to do it again. It's so cute and funny, especially the high pitched squeak noise you make before it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment