Just about 2 days all of the sudden the little 3 month onsies are really tight on you so we had to put you in 3-6 month outfits. And you are now as long as changing table on the pack n play so you are getting a little squished when we change you on there.
When you are awake you love to stand and it's just so funny because you get this look on your face like you are a little surprised and excited to stand on your feet and look around...your eyes get big and your little mouth makes a little o. So big and strong! Everyone is always so surprised how well you hold your head up but I'm pretty sure you did that about 3 days after you were born.
I just love to look at your little face. So peaceful when you are sleeping and happy. And another little thing I noticed by just staring at your face, when you were born you had short blonde eyelashes but you now had dark long ones coming in. So cute!
You started making a lot more little cooing and ohhhh sounds which are just are just so sweet. And you also make these fake cry sound which are kind of funny.
I just love watching you grow little man!


No comments:
Post a Comment