You weren't too bad in the car, better than the drive to CA, but we stopped for lunch along the way so you could get out for a bit. First night you had a really hard time sleeping, I think you might have gotten scared because it's pretty dark up there, but we just could get you to fall asleep. We even tried driving around the circle to see if that would help. Eventually you fell asleep but you also decided to get up early. My sweet boy, your mom like to sleep in on the weekends. You were certainly excited to explore a new space though!
Caleb James Tomblin was born at 9:03am on July 17, 2011, weighing in at 8 lbs 14 oz and 22 inches long. Like all new moms I want to preserve all the little moments that Jarod and I have with him. I'm horrible at remembering what happen last week so I need to write it down so we can share stories with our sweet little baby when he is older. So I've decided to do letters to Caleb.
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Cabin
Another road trip for you! You are a lucky little guy because Grandpa and Grammy have a cabin in Pinetop so we can escape the heat of summer. Crazy that it's already hot in April so we decided to head north.
You weren't too bad in the car, better than the drive to CA, but we stopped for lunch along the way so you could get out for a bit. First night you had a really hard time sleeping, I think you might have gotten scared because it's pretty dark up there, but we just could get you to fall asleep. We even tried driving around the circle to see if that would help. Eventually you fell asleep but you also decided to get up early. My sweet boy, your mom like to sleep in on the weekends. You were certainly excited to explore a new space though!
We didn't do much, napped, hung out, and went to the park...you loved that!! The weekend went by so fast and it was already time to go home.
You weren't too bad in the car, better than the drive to CA, but we stopped for lunch along the way so you could get out for a bit. First night you had a really hard time sleeping, I think you might have gotten scared because it's pretty dark up there, but we just could get you to fall asleep. We even tried driving around the circle to see if that would help. Eventually you fell asleep but you also decided to get up early. My sweet boy, your mom like to sleep in on the weekends. You were certainly excited to explore a new space though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment