Hi sweet baby,
Unfortunately your mama is a horrible blogger. I just can't see to do it once a week. Sorry little man, I'll try and remember all the fun and wonderful moments and write them down. At some point I'll try and put up photos, we'll see.
So back in November, you and I were very busy looking at houses. Well one of those houses finally became ours. You seem to be so crowded in our house now so we think you'll really like the new one. We know you already like having carpet in the family room, so much easier on your little knees for crawling. You aren't terribly fond of trying to crawl on the wood floors. I also really wanted you to have a swimming pool to play in when you get older, endless hours of entertainment!
We got the keys on February 10 but we've been packing things up for a few weeks now. We slowly started moving boxes and smaller things over and you were always pretty content hanging out on the carpet. We met a lot of the the neighbors the first day we started bringing things over. They all just came over to say hi, all so friendly. Seems like there are lots of kids...maybe babysitters for you! Our official move date was February 21 when the movers actually came and got the big furniture, you got to spend the day at Grammy's and Grandpa's.
I'm sure you'll love the new house!
No comments:
Post a Comment