Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm a bad blogger

Hello my sweet little man!  So I've been a horrible blogger.  I really am going to try and be more consistant on writing you letters.  Since I've gone back to work when I'm not working I just want to hang out with you and your dad, it just seems like there is just no time to write.

You have become quite the wiggle worm.  No rolling over quite yet but you will turn to one side.  At night you really get going and in the morning when I wake you up you have done a 180 turn in your bed, just wiggling all over.

We love to hear you laugh. I love to tickle you and your dad loves to make funny faces at you, so cute! We're trying to capture it on video but as soon as we grab the camera your done with your giggles.



The other day you were sitting in your walker (you can't touch the ground yet but you like to sit), the TV was on behind you and you were trying to turn around to get a look at it.  We don't really let you watch TV so I moved you closer to me but still you were turning to see the TV, so I turned the walker.  Your little face then turn towards me and you had the biggest smile and little giggle...like you knew we were trying to keep you from watching the TV.  Little stinker, it was sooo funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment